I have started migrating content to my Hugo blog at https://blog.cavelab.dev, already migrated pages will redirect there.
Inter-Tech IPC 4U-4129-N server case
- 4U, 650mm
Computers with this case
- Lots of space!
- 5x120mm and 2x80 mm fans included.
- Center fans are hot swappable.
- 2x5 3.5" disk bays.
- Was able to replace the stock fans with Noctua.
- Stock fans are loud (but move a lot of air).
- The 5.25 rail mechanism feels a bit cheap and flimsy.
- Had a hard time attaching 2x80mm Noctua fans. Had to grind off a screw mount on the case and modify one of the Noctua fans.
- One of the disk bays had some oil like substance on it.
- Break-away expansion slot cover plates.
- Video about pin header and PWM: https://youtu.be/n_9mLI4Oprw?t=150
|Fan||Pin row 1||Pin row 2|