All content on CaveLab is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 — this means:
You are free to
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format.
- Adapt — rremix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
If you republish any content, you are required to give appropriate credit. A good rule of thumb is to use the acronym TASL, which stands for Title, Author, Source, License.
You must include
- Title — The title of the material as it is shown on this site.
- Author — The author and thus the owner of the material.
- Source — A hyperlink directly to the original material.
- License — The license the material is licensed under.
The entire Best practices for attribution document is available on the Creative Commons Wiki.
You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rights may limit how you use the material.
Media files may be shared under a different license. If so; the license will be clearly marked on the respective media page.
- have further questions
- want to discuss different licensing terms
- can't figure out what is allowed and expected of you when you reuse or share
Feel free to contact me through email at
+licensing [at] this domain
- You must indicate if you modified the material and retain an indication of previous modifications.
- You may also use a license listed as compatible at https://creativecommons.org/compatiblelicenses
- The license prohibits application of effective technological measures, defined with reference to Article 11 of the WIPO Copyright Treaty.
- The rights of users under exceptions and limitations, such as fair use and fair dealing, are not affected by the CC licenses.
- You may need to get additional permissions before using the material as you intend.